Dramarama Stage School Ltd
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Dramarama is a registered company (number 4288071).
- We can be contacted by phone 020 8446 0891 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our website is www.dramarama.co.uk.
- When you book our classes or courses, you are signifying your agreement with these Terms & Conditions. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with them before completing your booking.
- Dramarama reserves the right, without notice, to modify, cancel, or amend these Terms & Conditions.
OUR CLASSES AND COURSES - DEFINITIONS
- "Term Time" is that period during which we run weekly classes in line with the term dates of the school venue.
- "Holiday Courses" are sessions that run for a whole day consecutively during school holidays.
- "Course Days" refers to the each of the days within a Holiday Course.
- "Classes" refers to our weekly sessions during Term Time.
- "Trial Classes" refers to two paid-for Classes booked in advance of committing to the full Term Time Classes and fees.
- "Fees" refers to payment to Dramarama for Holiday Courses and Classes.
- Term Time Classes and Holiday Course fees are payable in full in advance. Your child's place in the Term Time Class or Holiday Course will only be guaranteed once payment has been received.
- If no payment is received, we cannot guarantee that your child has a place in the Term Time Class or Holiday Course, and we reserve the right to exclude your child. We will contact you for payment for any previous Term Time Classes or Course Days attended.
RE-BOOKINGS FOR TERM TIME CLASSES
- Before the end of each term we will send out re-booking emails for the next term.
- We will hold a priority place for your child but will only be able to guarantee their place for the next term if we receive payment of fees before the end of our priority booking period.
- We cannot take responsibility for children unless we receive a completed online registration form in advance of a Class or Holiday Course, and full payment.
BOOKINGS FOR HOLIDAY COURSES
- An online booking form must be completed for every child attending Dramarama. Please include any relevant medical information, and the names and contact numbers of adults authorised to collect each day.
- Your child's place is secured only when payment has been made, and an online booking form has been completed.
- Our Dramatots Course is for pre-Reception children aged from 3 years 6 months to 4 years 11 months, who have been attending nursery school for at least a term. All Dramatots must be confidently toilet trained for a minimum of 3 months, as children cannot attend wearing nappies or pull-ups. If any toilet accidents occur, you will be notified of this at the end of the day. All Dramatots Courses are drop-off sessions.
MISSED CLASSES AND HOLIDAY COURSES
- Classes or Holiday Courses missed for any reason will not be automatically credited or refunded.
- All credit notes are issued at the discretion of Dramarama.
CANCELLATIONS AND VENUE CHANGES
- We reserve the right to cancel any Class or Holiday Course at any time, including up to the date the activity starts. In the event of such a cancellation, parents/carers will be contacted immediately and we will endeavour to offer a viable alternative and/or a refund for any fees paid, as follows:
- If Dramarama cancels a Term Time Class, we will aim to re-schedule the Class, or the time will be 'made up' with longer subsequent Classes during the Term. If the time cannot be made-up, we will refund the missed Class.
- If Dramarama cancels a Holiday Course (in part or in full), we will aim to re-schedule the Course (in part or in full). If the Course cannot be re-scheduled, we will refund any fees paid.
- If a Class or Course is cancelled due to incident outside of Dramarama's direct control (e.g. venue closure, bad weather, internal school events, etc.) parents will not be refunded and the Class or Course will only be made up at Dramarama's discretion.
- We reserve the right to exclude you or your child from any of our activities in the event that we consider that:
- You are in breach of these Terms & Conditions;
- Your child’s behaviour is disruptive or likely to put other children, participants or teachers in danger;
- Your behaviour towards us, other customers, our suppliers, agents, managers or sub-contractors is disruptive, inappropriate, consistently negligent (including late collection of your child) or is likely to bring us, our business or our products or services into disrepute.
In the event of an exclusion no fees or deposits will be repaid and we will seek payment for any unpaid fees due.
LIABILITIES: GENERAL DISCLAIMER
- For the avoidance of doubt, all our services are provided on an “as is” basis and except as expressly stated herein without representations, conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind, either express or implied, including (but not limited to) child development non infringement of title but excluding the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose.
HEALTH AND INJURIES
- We accept your child on the assumption of good health. It is your responsibility to alert us to any medical conditions, complaints or relevant history.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any personal injury or death to anyone attending any Term Time Class or Holiday Course, save to the extent that such an injury shall be caused by the negligence or default of any member of our staff or any default on our part.
- We expect all our students to leave our facilities, including the bathroom, as they found them.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to your child.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to, delays in public transport, weather, sickness, bereavement, strikes, industrial action, terrorism, fire and riot.
- Without prejudice to other terms herein, in no circumstances including our own negligence will we be liable for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenue, profits, contacts, business or savings), loss of goodwill or reputation, any other special indirect or consequential losses or losses to third parties.
Any person who is not party to these Terms & Conditions or any document or agreement incorporating these Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the contract to enforce any of its terms. Right of third parties act 1999.
PRIVACY & TRANSPARENCY POLICY
Dramarama takes the privacy and security of your data very seriously.
REFERENCES TO THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
This includes the collection, use, storage and protection of data: Dramarama is the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of this policy, and the policy extends to its staff, trustees, volunteers and anyone else processing data on our behalf from time to time.
Organisations are permitted to process data if they have a legal basis for doing so.
DRAMARAMA PROCESSES DATA ON THE BASIS THAT:
- Express and informed consent has been given by the person whose data is being processed;
- And/or Dramarama has a legitimate interest in processing data; and/or it is necessary in relation to a contract or agreement which the person has entered into or because the person has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract or agreement; and/or there is a legal obligation on Dramarama to process data.
- Where Dramarama is relying on solely consent as the basis for processing data, we are required to obtain your explicit consent and you can modify or withdraw this consent at any time by notifying us in writing, although this may affect the extent to which we are able to provide services to or interact with you in future.
Dramarama may change this policy from time to time and any such changes will be published on our website. Notwithstanding any change to this policy, we will continue to process your personal data in accordance with your rights and our obligations in law.
This policy is effective from 15/05/2018.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the data necessary for Dramarama to pursue its stated objectives; running Courses, Classes, and the effective running of Dramarama. Data collected and processed may include, but not be limited to: Names and contact information such as telephone numbers, email and postal addresses, payment information and preferences relevant for the effective running of the business. Such other information that is relevant and necessary for Dramarama to carry out its activities and legal obligations.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE DATA WE COLLECT?
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Any such request must be submitted in writing. A small fee may be payable if an information request is particularly onerous.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, but this may inhibit or limit the way in which Dramarama is able to interact with you. You may, at any time, change your mind about what information we hold about you, or if we continue to hold it at all, subject to any legal obligation on Dramarama to retain data, such as the retention of Gift Aid records for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
You are responsible for the accuracy of data you have provided to Dramarama. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may use your personal information to send you information about Dramarama, register your child into a class or course for and matters relating to Dramarama's activities which we think may be of interest to you. We will not sell or share your personal information with any other businesses or marketing companies without your explicit consent.
You can obtain further information about Data Protection and privacy laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we process. Persons processing data on behalf of Dramarama do so in accordance with this policy and on the basis that Dramarama is satisfied that they can and will adhere to our high standards for data protection and security.
The transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to login to your electronic devices confidential; we cannot see your password and will not ask you for your password.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This policy serves to inform you of your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data. In order for us to be able to continue to communicate with you fully in future (using both electronic and non-electronic means).
If you are under 18 years of age, a person legally responsible for you will need to give their consent.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at email@example.com
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are registered with the information commissioner. Information you provide may be used to:
- Identify you when you contact us.
- Help identify services you may be interested in.
- Help administer our accounts for any services we have provided.
- Help to detect fraud or loss.
- Contact you via phone, email or post.
- From time to time photographs or video recordings may be made during Dramarama activities for promotional purposes. Please inform us before any activity if you or your child do not wish to appear in any such material.
MISCELLANEOUS - GENERAL
These terms and conditions and any registration forms you have signed constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with the booking and services and supersede any prior arrangements between you and us. You agree that you have entered into these terms and conditions without reliance on any representation, warranty or undertaking by us which is not expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
We may contact you by phone, email or post and any notification sent to you will be deemed to have been received within 2 working days. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the current contact details for you or your child and for all adults authorised by you to collect your child. It is your responsibility to ensure we are aware of any changes in the health or other relevant information about you or your child.
Law and jurisdiction
Any failure to exercise or enforce our rights or provisions of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of sufficient authority to be invalid or unenforceable the parties never the less agree that the court should endeavour to give the parties intentions as reflected in the provisions and that all other provisions remain intact. Our relation with you is subject to English law and you and we irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.